Football

Dynasty Football
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 League Name Suggestions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-08-22

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/26/2008, 22:18

Ray had asked but I can't post a reply in that thread. How about ...

PigSkinners Dynasty League

Pigskin Blitzkrieg Dynasty League

Blitzkrieg Bastids Dynasty League ... ?!?!
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin


Posts : 141
Join date : 2008-07-14
Age : 32
Location : Alpharetta, GA

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/26/2008, 22:19

HighLanderZ wrote:
Ray had asked but I can't post a reply in that thread. How about ...

PigSkinners Dynasty League

Pigskin Blitzkrieg Dynasty League

Blitzkrieg Bastids Dynasty League ... ?!?!

You disappoint me HLZ.....


https://football2008002.forumotion.net/league-update-questions-f2/league-name-t13.htm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://football2008002.forumotion.net
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-08-22

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/26/2008, 22:24

MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
Ray had asked but I can't post a reply in that thread. How about ...

PigSkinners Dynasty League

Pigskin Blitzkrieg Dynasty League

Blitzkrieg Bastids Dynasty League ... ?!?!

You disappoint me HLZ.....


https://football2008002.forumotion.net/league-update-questions-f2/league-name-t13.htm

Evil or Very Mad

Only forum Mods can post in the thread you created to ask for league name ideas.

"Permissions of this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum"

Wink
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin


Posts : 141
Join date : 2008-07-14
Age : 32
Location : Alpharetta, GA

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/26/2008, 22:30

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
Ray had asked but I can't post a reply in that thread. How about ...

PigSkinners Dynasty League

Pigskin Blitzkrieg Dynasty League

Blitzkrieg Bastids Dynasty League ... ?!?!

You disappoint me HLZ.....


https://football2008002.forumotion.net/league-update-questions-f2/league-name-t13.htm

Evil or Very Mad

Only forum Mods can post in the thread you created to ask for league name ideas.

"Permissions of this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum"

Wink

Damn, that happened earlier...... gonna have to fix that.
Back to top Go down
https://football2008002.forumotion.net
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-08-22

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 02:49

By the way, I think we could stick w/ "TBD Dynasty League" & that would be a cool name!
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin


Posts : 141
Join date : 2008-07-14
Age : 32
Location : Alpharetta, GA

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 03:24

Fine!! If no one cares on a name then we will go nameless!
Back to top Go down
https://football2008002.forumotion.net
RotoRaysfan



Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-08-05

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 03:26

TBD is kinda catchy.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-08-22

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 03:29

RotoRaysfan wrote:
TBD is kinda catchy.

Laughing

Indeed, it could stand for "to be determined" or "totally badass dynasty"!
Back to top Go down
dodgerblues



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-08-06
Location : L.A.

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 04:39

yeah I kinda like TBD.

the Testy But Dedicated league is born.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-07-14
Age : 45

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/28/2008, 10:32

study
Back to top Go down
Dr Mcsexy

Dr Mcsexy

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-08-07
Age : 29

League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime8/29/2008, 01:49

Barack Obama endorses this dynasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




League Name Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Name Suggestions?   League Name Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
League Name Suggestions?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New DAL League...Thoughts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football :: Home :: Locker Room-
Jump to: